cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky living help

For some reason my now tv box plays all channels apart from the sky living channel, when I click on that it takes me to purchase page. Does anybody know why ? 

Thanks 

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. A couple of other people have posted the same issue (altho in their case on Apple TV) and it has been reported to NOW TV to investigate so hopefully they are working on it. However I'll tag @Anonymous User @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team to make them aware, they can make sure someone is looking into it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Been trying to replicate the issue but channel is playing out. Can i confirm you're using a NOW TV smart box?

Does this happen when you're trying to watch boxsets? It might be a particular way of navigating that's causing the issue, which will help us fix the issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where has ITV gone? I can’t watch this channel at all.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Where has ITV gone? I can’t watch this channel at all.

ITV should be there as an app via the app store or on your Homescreen @Anonymous User ? Any luck?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Have spoken to our relevant teams and they have informed us that, Sky Living is now Sky Witness, althought the logo hasn't changed yet. 

But the channel is now playing fine on Apple TV. 

Thanks,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This started happening to me a week ago.  Am using nowtv via Apple TV. If I click to show schedule comes up headed sky living and very often shows for 3am 4am 5am when I am trying to watch at 8pm. Click on a show goes to a purchase page. Come out of this and go back in will show sky witness but again timings for 3am 4am etc but click on top listing will show what is live but I can’t find out via schedule. A bit of a palaver. Was really good previously- name changing never seems to go well for any organisation.

so I’d say it is not playing fine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree with you as I have the same issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same issue on an Apple TV 4K.

can someone from now tv confirm that an issue highlighted in July 2018 is still ongoing in March 2019?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

i thought i was having the same same issue on Apple TV however I’ve just realised that if you check the shows that it says are on sky living then go to sky witness, it says different shows are on but if you start playing the live channel it’s actually playing the shows listed under sky living. Weird!