cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky crime

Started watching episodes on sky crime now when I go to watch the next episode it keeps asking me to pay for hay u I DONT WANT HAY U but it won’t let me watch next episode sky crime is not even on hay u 

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Strangely enough somebody over on NowTV Twitter has reported the same exact issue (unless it was you).

Out of curiosity what playback device are you using ?

You may have to jump over to live chat to report this so they can investigate it further, where it sounds like a glitch or bug on their system or your account / playback device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am using the stick now tv and no it’s not me on Twitter it’s so annoying I am fed up of problems with now tv it’s one thing after another
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just tried watching two episodes on Sky Crime boxsets and the live Sky Crime channel and i didn't get the on screen message about the Hayu Pass on my NowTV box.

You could try steps 1, 6 and 2 in this linked guide below but i doubt it will make any difference.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Otherwise you will have to report this to NowTV live chat.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small green arrow underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you please let us know the firmware version of your NOW TV Stick?

Thanks

Karl

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

We're investigating this issue at the moment. 

You should still be able to watch your chosen show by going to the Entertainment section and browsing the Sky Crime shows available On Demand. 

If you have any questions or need any further help please let me know. 

Thanks,

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same experience. 

This is not right. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine just disappeared after about an hour 😁
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

What show are you trying to watch? 

Are you trying to access this from the live section of the Entertainment Pass? 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable