cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky cinema hd. Must see movies - butch Cassidy & the sundance kid can’t view

Butch Cassidy & the Sundance kid - 6pm sky cinema must see movies
As title click on the movie & nothing happens - just get a brief small buffering logo

it can’t be found on search either

everything else works fine

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Izzie-T 

Taking a screen shot would be a pointless exercise, the reason being the two live movies in question was aired last night and if i took a screen shot all you would see is the NowTV now & next live TV Guide has normally seen on the television screen because the two films didn't open at all directly from the main NowTV live TV Guide that people normally would use when watching live NowTV.

It may have just been a glitch yesterday evening for the two live movies mentioned.

If it was me, i would pass the information contained in this thread to your Technical Dept and get them to read the posts.

Then what i would try (again if it was me) is to look at the Sky live TV schedule this week and see if any live movies that are coming up in the next couple of days are not available on the NowTV on Demand service, then if so test them out has described in this thread.

I know Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid is scheduled again on Friday plus Kung Fu Panda 3 is also showing again over the Weekend according to the Sky TV Guide planner.

Hopefully it was a glitch that only occurred yesterday evening.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Izzie-T 

Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid again will not play from the Main live NowTV Guide.

Only way to watch it live is via my previous workaround or start watching another live channel and once the other live channel starts playing live, press the OK button to bring up the on screen information live banner and then navigate to Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid and then press OK on the the remote to bring up the parental pin, after inserting your PIn number the movie then streams live.

Can you pass this information onto your relevant Tech Dept please.

I am guessing Kung Fu Panda 3 will exhibit the same glitch again also over the weekend if not looked into by NowTV.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps 

I was a bit slow to see the message and not able to verify this with the team, as the Live watch time for Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid passed. 

However, I can confirmed that these 2 movies are only available on Sky cinema Watch live and Kung Fu Panda 3 will be on tomorrow only. Therefore, you would not be able to watch it now. We do not have the OnDemand right to play

Our side do not have schedule of any Live content, I will be off tomorrow but will have a try if I can get the chance to check the Kung Fu Panda 3. 

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.