cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky cinema hd. Must see movies - butch Cassidy & the sundance kid can’t view

Butch Cassidy & the Sundance kid - 6pm sky cinema must see movies
As title click on the movie & nothing happens - just get a brief small buffering logo

it can’t be found on search either

everything else works fine

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Same here for me.

When going into the live TV Guide nothing happens when you click on Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid.

Doing a quick search either under film title or typing in Robert Redford for example i couldn't get no results.

Tried the obvious movie categories such has "Classics" for example and couldn't find the movie from my quick check (didn't try every category mind).

A little bit late now, but i found an alternative method to watch the movie live (currently streaming live on my television) was by clicking on the purple Cinema ticket tile box on the main NowTV Home Screen, then navigate down the next screen page until you reach "Watch Live" then move across the relevant live movie title box and click OK on it to start the live stream after inputting your parental pin.

Normally at this stage it will ask do you want to watch live or on Demand which didn't happen so it looks like the movie is not currently available on Demand on NowTV (unless it's been accidentally or mistakenly removed by NowTV).

@Izzie-T of the NowTV Team can you investigate this please ,where i am using a NowTV 4K Smart box, should the movie not be available on Demand, then why couldn't we watch live from the main NowTV TV Guide (top left from Home Screen Page) and it only seemed to work by my alternative method described above ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Also the same thing is happening when using my BT Youview box via the NowTV App.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps @Anonymous User 

Can confirm the same issue with my iPhone and Sony Android Bravia TV.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

Can you also try Kung Fu Panda 3 from the main TV live NowTV Guide, which is not opening for me as well

I also noticed when sometimes clicking on one of the live channels, it jumps up to the next channel on the TV Guide movie list (seen this happen before over the years on NowTV).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, it’s the same issue for me on Kung Fu Panda 3

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Seems like Kung Fu Panda 3 has the same problem, where i can only watch it live via my suggested alternative access method.

Strangely enough i couldn't find Kung Fu Panda 3 when doing a search and it didn't give me the option to either watch on Demand before inputting my parental pin number.

Sounds like there is some sort of glitch going on if the live stream is not available also on Demand when accessing the Main NowTV TV live Guide.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps @Anonymous User 

Kun Fu Panda 3 also not available on demand for me either. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  thanks for the alternative way to view,I wasn’t aware of that

i forgot to mention I was watching or trying to via the app on my Samsung tv,(hadn’t tried the iPhone or iPad)

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps 

Can you please provide a screenshot that where this appears in the guide, please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.