cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports action picture quality

The picture quality is terrible on sky sports action today. All other channels are perfect. 

Ive tried this a cross the devices. 

It isn't bandwidth quality issues it’s as if original source feed is having issues.

Anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know how to report this? The chat is generally poor so I want to avoid them if possible. 

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having this problem. Tried to ask on Twitter, they redirected me to live chat, which doesn't work. Xbox One App and Mobile Android App is pixelating constantly on all programmes on Action. All other channels are working fine as normal.

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User im also getting the same issue on this channel while trying to watch the boxing,all the other channels are fine,im using the black smart box on a wired connection.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same about the boxing. I had the same issue last night whilst watching the rugby 7s but when the pixelating continued through the adverts, I knew it couldn't just be the feed from America. Very annoying, especially as all other channels are smooth as ever for me.

Matty999
Scholar

Same here, i had problems with pixelation this morning when the rugby league was one and it's still happening now while watching the boxing. I can't find any links to connect to live chat. Hopefully the more that report it on the forum the more likely some moderator will pick up on the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK

Same issue still this morning. Only affecting action which is annoying. 

lockmatt
Expert 2

same for me also this morning.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Managed to find a chat and the second agent has agreed to pass the info on to the relevant team.  Hopefully someone will fix this today. 

You'd think they’d have someone monitoring the PQ. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching the Rugby 7s now and it's still like it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this fight with support just now. 

They tried to tell me my download speed was 1-2Mbps when I'm on a virgin high speed package (100Mbps+).  I'm not even sure if they can see that sort of thing or if theyre just making stuff up to try to make customers think the issue is their fault.

Everything was running fine until the match started, then I started getting blurring every minute - switching from clear to fuzzy.  Footie game ended - everything went fine again!  Sounds like load on the system rather than my download speed!

It's a shocker the way theyve handled this - I bet 50%+ folk will just give up when told this.  I was running speed tests constantly and sharing the 80+Mbps rates I was currently getting but they refused to share anything to show where they got the 1-2Mbps data they quoted.  

I wasted nearly 2 hours on chat complaining about what they were saying in the end.   They were shocking - told me to turn router off/on, delete the xbox app + reinstall it, reboot my xbox, etc - none of it worked and I just missed the game I paid for.