cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass & On Demand

I'm thinking on buying a Sports pass but I have some questions that I can't find the answers to. I know that there is no record feature for sports, but I want to know if I missed the start of a premiership game, how soon is it available to watch OnDemand and how long is it available for.

Can anyone help answers theses?

17 REPLIES 17
Saint1976
Elite 3

Sunday night and no Premier League highlights from this weekend at all despite them all being available on the Sky Sports YouTube channel!

Saint1976
Elite 3

@schnapps I appreciate on demand is new but there are some serious flaws already.

As I said last night, Premier League highlights from Saturday and Sunday are available FOC on YouTube about 10 minutes after a match has concluded but NowTV/Sky have only just got around to adding Saturdays games to the On Demand service - which is paid for!

The F1 makes no sense in how it's collated. Free practice 3 is higher in the order than qualifying with free practice 2 below that and all of the sessions are bizarrely split up by interviews and special programs. 

I'm not sure what the answer is other than to have sub headings for 'races', 'qualifying', 'specials' etc but it's a nightmare to find what you're looking for as it stands.

Also, the whole system is bloated with needless videos (in my opinion) as who wants to watch a preview show for an event that has long gone or the weigh in of a boxing match from weeks ago? I think they should focus on highlight shows.

Saint1976
Elite 3

Screenshot_20200914-134440.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree at moment the way on Demand is displayed is a bit odd but it is the initial stages and this is something that can easily be fixed in the future. The big plus is we finally have it added to the platform something I wasn’t expecting this year. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't seem to locate On Demand content for Sky Sports on my Now TV box UI. I have the £25pm pass and Now TV Box. Just been watching the Eddie Hearn documentary and was thinking I'd rather watch it OD but couldn't find it. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User On Demand content isn't currently available on boxes or sticks. If you have a mobile device with the NowTV app, go to the sports on demand section and you'll find it listed in the boxing sub section.

You can now do one of two things ;

- Add it to My TV and then go to your boxes My TV section where you can play it from or

- Start playing it in the app for 10 seconds, exit the app and then go to your box and play it from Continue Watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perfect. 

Many Thanks. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Baines On Demand content isn't currently available on boxes or sticks.

It is if you know what you are looking for.  The search on the stick/box will find on demand content. Search for “GAA”.  In fact , it is the only way to find GAA as it is not shown via on demand screen. See this thread

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Everything-Sports/GAA-On-Demand/m-p/545369

6733C9B5-DADD-411B-9732-510E383FB898.jpeg2AA533F4-EEBC-4F16-9AD5-994BD72950E6.jpeg