cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davew67
Advocate

Sky Sports News

We recently set up with BT TV including the packages using the NOW app, where I can watch Sky Sports News [ just the SSN channel ]. But when I wanted to watch SSN online, I can't seem to find a way to do so?

If I come onto this website and click the SSN channel, all I get is options to sign up for the full sports packages. 

Is there a way I can watch SSN online as part of my overall package? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@davew67 

You need to make sure you’re logged in with you BT TV details. Otherwise call BT to get it sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/contact-bt

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@davew67 

You need to make sure you’re logged in with you BT TV details. Otherwise call BT to get it sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/contact-bt

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @davew67 

When you say watching Sky Sports News online is this via a PC or Mac via the NOW website ?

I don't own either, but I do remember seeing something somewhere on a NOW Help Article, that if you want to watch Sky Sports News on a PC or Mac you need a NOW Sky Sports Membership.

Where other devices such has Roku, Smart TV's with the NOW App etc, you can watch Sky Sports News with either an Entertainment, Cinema or Hayu NOW Membership without an active NOW Sky Sports Membership.

I don't know if this has changed or still the case above.

Perhaps somebody on the Community Forum who has a PC or Mac and doesn't have an active NOW Sports Membership can confirm. 

S4t69
Mentor

I am using NOW TV with a Windows 10 PC (Chrome and Edge) and I cannot access SSN via my Entertainment package. However, it works on IOS and Now stick. Does anyone know how I can get working? Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @davew67 

Out of curiosity did you get this working.

Also @S4t69 would like to know if there was a solution and if so, how did you get Sky Sports News working from your PC without a NOW Sports Membership when you subscribed to another NOW package such has Entertainment or Cinema for example.