cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports NFL

So this channel has gone live today, When I put it on it has a stutter/lag every 2/3 seconds which is really annoying. I have a 4k box and a stick and both contain this stutter/lag.

Also, does anyone know if it will be a constant 50fps channel or not?

6 REPLIES 6
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Do you mean the Live Channel that is still on at present, please?

I am watching it while I typed you this message. There is not stutter/lag at all.

Would it be possible for you to have a check on your internet connection or try basic troubleshoot for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app, please?

If you still have issue, please confirm if you use Boost? and if possible you can please provide any image of the stutter/lag?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another one with issues. To open this channel in 25fps is ridiculous. Legs of the players disappear into mush during action. this needs 50fps URGENTLY to be watchable. 

Grim. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I knew I was going to get the internet question..

My speeds are fine. It’s the fact as mentioned above you are running it 24fps not 50fps.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

NowTV this year have been constantly improving the Sports Offering we didn’t have 50FPS on F1 channel at start of year for example. They have added Sky Sports Extra Stream/Red Button and today they launched Sky Sports On Demand I imagine the next thing will be to launch the five remaining Sky Sports Channels in 50FPS as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t made 50FPS on NowTV for the start of the season. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I hope so.

I noticed the on demand on my phone but it’s not yet available through the 4K box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Won’t be long I expect till you can use on the 4K box