cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports F1 Pass

Hi Everyone,

Just a couple of questions I wonder if anyone knows; I hope they make sense.

1. Can we watch the Sky Sports F1 channel anytime? Like not just live races but any programme on that channel; Like if there is a Programme on Tuesday at 8pm. We are paying for the Sky Sports F1 Channel to watch anytime, rather than only having access to stream live events.

2. Is the Sky Sports F1 Season Ticket just for the Sky Sports F1 Channel, as apposed to all other Sky Sports Channels.

Thanks in Advance.

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Correct, if the channel schedule is to repeat races or other F1 related content then yes you will be able to watch it. 

Whatever is being shown on the channel be it Live races or race repeats or anything else relating to F1 as long as you have a valid pass you will be able to watch it.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately catch up is not at all on the sports pass. Only Live content. 

As for the pass itself, you will get access to all other Sky sports channels. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

I understand there is no catch up / on demand, but I'm wondering if I can watch what is being broad on the TV channel anytime, rather than just when F1 is Live.

Thanks

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If it is being aired on the F1 channel then you will get to watch it. Otherwise the answer is no, the content would need to be available on catch up. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, so say something is being shown on the Sky Sport F1 channel on a Tuesday, which isn't necessarily a live race, I would be able to watch it. So in others words; I can watch Sky Sports F1 Live TV any day, any time. Not just live races?

Thanks 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Correct, if the channel schedule is to repeat races or other F1 related content then yes you will be able to watch it. 

Whatever is being shown on the channel be it Live races or race repeats or anything else relating to F1 as long as you have a valid pass you will be able to watch it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excellent, just wanted to clear it up. Thanks for all your replies.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

No worries, glad to be help despite not being Now TV staff haha