cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick11
Advocate

Sky Sports Bonus Streams

On Boxing Day the game i wanted to watch was advertised by Sky as being on the Red Button which normally means it is available through the Nowtv sports package as a bonus stream. All the games advertised by Sky as available on the red button were included on the bonus streams except the one i wanted to watch that was on a different kick off time. Used the chat option but that was of little help and i eventually had to pay £10 to the ifollow to stream it onto my laptop. Bloody annoying as i have in effect paid twice for this, anyone else have trouble with this? it was the Watford Millwall clash that was missing on mine and i understand a friend's set up as well so it must have been Nowtv's omission.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nick11

There was a few tweets over on NOW Twitter about the missing Watford v Millwall game that should have been on Bonus Streams.

NOW have tweeted there was a technical issue their end.

Have a read of my post here on the link below and jump over to NOW live chat and seek some sort of refund.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-Stick/Now-stick-month-sky-sport/m-p/594192#M8863 

Nick11
Advocate

Thanks, I have made a complaint about what appears to have been a technical issue. Let's see the response. This has happened before and usually when one game has a different kick off time to the others.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nick11

I didn't watch any NOW Bonus streams on Boxing day where I was watching the PL matches on Amazon Prime.

After seeing all the tweets about the Watford v Millwall game on NOW Twitter, I did check my Fire Stick NOW App and the Watford v Millwall game was missing on Bonus Streams from my device.

Hope you get some sort of compensation for your troubles.