cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Atlantic programme gommorah

Hi I joined the other day started watching Gomorrah a Italian sky Atlantic programme, I'm on season it did say (1Day Left). no its gone I cant watch it. I have the entertainment pass

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User 

the return date is 26/01/2022. Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never watched this TV show myself but my tablet is showing 5 Seasons (first four on boxset and Season 5 on catchup 1 episode available this Wednesday).

Screenshot_2022-01-24-12-51-51.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @schnapps.

yes that's how im seeing it. 

but last night all of season 5 was showing avaliable.

maybe i cancel my membership and do another 7 day trial and it will come back!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just had a look over on Sky and there is 10 episodes available for Season 5.

So maybe there is a glitch on the NOW system and the Wednesday date showing on my NOW App tablet is when NOW have the full Season 5 back.

Maybe @Izzie-T of the NOW Content Team can confirm about Season 5 ?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User 

the return date is 26/01/2022. Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

superglo2012
Scholar 3

I did'nt see any days left, I was on season 5 episode 5. What is the point of keeping 4 seasons when you cannot finish the last season. I complained yesterday I had a reply saying it is unavailable and 4 seasons are on I don't know why I bothered. You will not get an answer back that is relevant.