cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sk Arts

It seems NowTV can connect to the Sky Arts, but can't seem to work out how.  Is it actually possible?

Could anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not sure I am following you correctly.

Do you have an active entertainment membership?

Do you have a device with the NOW app?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Entertainment and Cinema, which I can view on my TV via a Roku Stick.  Plus, I can view it on my tablet.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So are you trying to watch content from live or on demand for Sky Arts?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There are five  possible ways I can take to get Sky Arts:-

As a live broadcast Freeview channel on any TV with an aerial connected, channel 11;

(Only if you have Now via BT TV) as live internet channel 349 on a YouView box;

On my iPad, the Now App, Home/Entertainment/TV Guide and scroll down to the Sky Arts live internet channel at the bottom;

On my iPad, the Now App, Home/Entertainment/Channels/View All, choose Sky Arts from the options there, and select anything I would like to watch over the internet on catchup;

Alternatively, via Entertainment/Genres/Music and Arts.

I believe you can do either of the last three on any device with the Now App on it.

Which of these were you trying to do and couldn’t, and on what device?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am on Android.  I can easily see Sky Arts as it plays on my Smart TV.  It is the streaming Catchup such as Home/Entertainment/Channels/View All that I cannot find.

I can view Live TV but not Catchup, which is what I am after.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Android what?

Are you talking about your Smart TV (which would mean it’s a Sony) or some other device?

Can you please say what make and model the device or devices involved here are?

I have just checked my Android Nexus tablet, and it works exactly the same way as on the iPad.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.