cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Siren

Hello does anyone know if siren has been cancelled?

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Nope it's not cancelled, it's been well received and has been renewed for a second season next year. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi . I also would like to know why NOW tv doesn't show more episodes of Siren? They just stopped on an episode 9 though 😞

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. There is episode 10 available to watch now, it has 2 days left before it leaves. However there have been a number of content issues where episodes aren't appearing on some devices recently so I'll tag @Anonymous User @Paul-C from the NOW TV Team who can check it's on all devices. 

If you have any other devices you watch NOW TV on might be worth checking to see if episode 10 is on those.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

All previous episodes have now expired as they were on catch up, episode 10 is avaiable until 28/07/2018. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your replies. Yes I have watched episode 10 when it was released but after that it stated that the next episode would be released the following Thursday but it never happened . Does it mean episode 10 was the last episode of the 1st season? And are we going to see season 2 ???

Thanks 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep episode 10 was the last episode of S1, so if you've seen that you are up to date. Not sure why there was an announcement after the ep. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi when will siren season 2 be shown thanks