cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Silicon Valley: Season 5?

Hi all,

Where is Silicon Valley season 5? Is it comongt to nowTV?

HBO showed first episode last week. Currently UK is two episodes behinde and this is killing me.

I bought 3m Entertiment pass just to watch new season 😕

Keep watching previous episodes for now but not sure how long I can wait 😛

Does anyone know when to expect new season?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Not long to wait, Sky Atlantic are airing it on Thursday nights so you can watch episode 1 this Thursday live on Sky Atlantic at 10.10pm or it will be available to watch on-demand afterwards.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Not long to wait, Sky Atlantic are airing it on Thursday nights so you can watch episode 1 this Thursday live on Sky Atlantic at 10.10pm or it will be available to watch on-demand afterwards.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andywrote:

@Anonymous User

Sweet! Thanks @Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t see season 5 - hasn’t it been removed, and will it be available again soon? Thanks.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Yes unfortunately S5 has now expired and is no longer available to watch. It should be back as a boxset sometime in the future but no date as of yet. 

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for