Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up for BT and Now TV - Cant activate

Hi there,

Wondering if someone can help me?

I signed up to BT this morning and got the package with Now TV Entertainment Pass included.

They send me a link to active my Now TV account and it says the email address your Now TV account is linked to is a Sky email address.

Well I know from reading previous post's that sky email accounts don't seem to work with Now TV. Any way, I put in my email address as above and it brought me straight to a help page with nothing relating to activation. Whenever I go to Now TV and put the sky email address in and select forgotten password, it never does anything. I have checked all inboxes and there is nothing whatsoever.

I then thought it would be a good idea to change my BT account email address/ID to a Live email address so that if I click the link to activate Now TV it should have the Live email address instead of Sky.

Unfortunately when I actually log into the live email address on Now TV, it lets me in but there are no Passes on this account.

Can someone please help me on this if possible?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a recent thread discussion about BT TV customers over on the BT Community Forum using a Sky email address when moving over from NowTV.

Having a quick read of the BT Community thread it looked like the BT Mods had to PM their customers who encountered the problem to get it resolved.

Or another possibility is that i know NowTV are encountering a technical difficulty at the moment for certain people's accounts where they can't access or view their passes on the NowTV website.

A couple of people over came this by using a smartphone with mobile data using the Fire Fox internet browser on their phone.

If you have mobile data try that first, should that not be the issue, pop over to the BT Community Forum and have read of the thread in question and ask for a BT Mod assistance.