cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sign in screen

All My Now tv Sticks will not show the sign in screen it says unavailable please try later i have tried signing in with my laptop and it says the same thing I have managed to sign in using someone else's computer on the checks it says everything is ok everything else works on the stick but not Now Tv any Ideas what the problem is?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming your internet is running fine if you managed to sign in on somebody's else's computer on your Router ?

Maybe see if there is anything in this link guide below helps in anyway when using your NowTV sticks.

Though i am surprised the error is happening on more than one stick at a time.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Also if you do manage to get the sticks running again and you don't want the other person who's computer you used to know your login details.

Then make sure you sign out fully with your account details and leave no trace of your password on the borrowed computer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed in with my laptop on someone else's router

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was the Router that worked on your laptop plugged in your home or did you go to somebody else's home to use their Router.

Also who is your internet Provider and are you using their standard supplied Router or are you using a third party Router sourced from elsewhere ?