cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shows from Peacock

When will new shows from Peacock show on Now TV? The Endgame is streaming in the USA and is available on Peacock but not on Now TV

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is it classed as a Peacock Original like Bel-Air?

If not then Peacock US is the Comcast version of NOW to Sky. Not always going to be the same.

Which highly annoys me big time.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Martin_14
Expert

No it isn't a Peacock original, Peacock UK is nothing like the US version.

Peacock in the US is also used as a catch up service for NBC shows like this aswell as having other acquired programming.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

Exactly, hence why it has Yellowstone. Despite the show being owned and distributed by Paramount. 
Only the US Peacock will have Yellowstone, whereas when Paramount+ launches here it will be on there. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Though i don't know why we can't have the full Chicago TV Shows in UK on our Peacock they are owned by NBC.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Couldn't agree more. Hopefully over time they will be added to Peacock.

Same goes with Law and Order and SVU.

If it’s distributed by NBC then it absolutely should be on Peacock as far as I’m concerned.

Martin_14
Expert

If it’s distributed by NBC then it absolutely should be on Peacock as far as I’m concerned "

That doesn't appear to be happening, Amazon have acquired Hacks from NBC Universal (broadcast on HBO Max) premieres 1st of April and Starzplay recently acquired The Girl From Planville from NBC Universal.

I am more surprised Hacks didn't end up on a Sky channel