cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shows available early?????

I was just catching-up with a couple of catch-up shows on my Now TV stick, when I noticed that the latest episodes of NCIS and Bull seem to be available to watch (they usually only go out tonight)??

A little early present from Now TV or have I lost 24hours somewhere????  

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It's definitely Friday so you've got that part right! Same thing's happened on Sky, but that doesn't tell us if it's a mistake, a one-off or the start of a regular occurrence from Fox. @Anonymous User or @Anonymous User might be able to find out something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I would probably put my money on a mistake, but you never know........ would have been quite good if it had been a series ending episode and you got to see it early!!!!

I know you like your The Walking Dead, so maybe in a couple of weeks they'll mistakenly get that finale episode out early??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I was thinking the exact same thing! Let's keep quiet and hope for the best ... 😜

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User looking in to this now, will get you clarification 🙂

Mrtom1510
Scholar

Bull and NCIS aired thursday last week, FOX were doing a version of "quite big Thursday" to celebrate deep state starting so Bull was on at 7pm, NCIS 8pm if i remeber the advert i saw correctly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mrtom1510 @Anonymous User @Andy

Going forward, NCIS will now be available Fridays nights, with Bull staying on Saturday.