cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Trollied & After Hours sitcom previews

The first episodes of Season 5 of Trollied and new sitcom After Hours are available before they're broadcast on Sky 1 tonight.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Re: 'See It First' preview alerts

The Last Panthers has arrived before its broadcast tonight

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/-last-panthers/60199d38988f0510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/s...

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Episode 1 of Blindspot has been added before it airs tonight at 9pm.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Tom-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

@DarylM your topic is here. Sorry, I may have archived it by mistake!

Tom

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

@Tom-R wrote:

@DarylM your topic is here. Sorry, I may have archived it by mistake!

Tom

@Tom-R oops! Smiley LOL just as long as you don't archive my topic by accident Smiley LOL

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

The Knick Season 2 complete boxset

Season 2 of The Knick begins on Sky Atlantic tonight.  Or you could watch the whole season as a boxset right now!

I now need to figure out how to resist watching the whole thing in one go...

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Vinyl ep1 preview

Episode 1 of Vinyl is available to watch now - before it airs at 9pm tonight on Sky Atlantic.

artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Alan Partridge's Mid Morning... season 2 preview

All six episodes of Alan Partridge's Mid Morning... season 2 are available to watch before episode one airs tonight on Sky Atlantic.

-----
lillukey13
Contributor 1

Limitless ep. 1 is available before it airs tonight.
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Episode 3 of Houdini and Doyle is available to watch on demand before it airs next Thursday on ITV Encore.

0 Thanks