cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

7 Days in Hell preview

7 Days In Hell - a spoof tennis 'mockumentary' - is available to watch now.

This is before it's shown on Sky Atlantic on Sunday and even before it's shown on HBO in America on Saturday!  (I believe there's an online sneak preview in the US as well).

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

See It First Preview Alerts

Post deleted

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Re: See It First Preview Alerts

Lenny Henrys Got The Blues is now available to watch before it is shown tonight at 10pm on Sky Arts.

0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

Re: 7 Days in Hell preview

Rats - Can't believe I missed 7 days in hell. Forgot about it. Smiley Sad

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

You, Me And The Apocalypse ep1 preview

Episode 1 of You, Me And The Apocalypse is now available to watch before it is broadcast on Sky1 at 9pm tonight.

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: You, Me And The Apocalypse ep1 preview

@DarylM wrote:

Episode 1 of You, Me And The Apocalypse is now available to watch before it is broadcast on Sky1 at 9pm tonight.

@DarylM @Tom-R . Funny how it's listed as leaving today when it isn't, because it should be available on catch up after it has aired. Is it just down to the way the "see it first programs are listed/indexed?

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

@commanda6 wrote:

Funny how it's listed as leaving today when it isn't, because it should be available on catch up after it has aired. Is it just down to the way the "see it first programs are listed/indexed?

@commanda6 the "See it first" should then be replaced the the "catchup" version tomorrow. At one point the see it firsts just stayed around, but most recently they leave on the night of broadcast.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Tom-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

@commanda6 yeah, what @artesea said Smiley Happy

Tom

DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

American Horror Story: Hotel ep1 preview

For the next 6 days you can watch the first episode of American Horror Story: Hotel before the new series begins broadcasting on Fox on October 20th.

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Re: American Horror Story: Hotel ep1 preview

Supergirl is available to watch now before tonight's broadcast. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?