cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve5915
Regular Poster

Re: 'See It First' preview alerts

hi

ok but this is saying catch it first - and its the first time i have seen this displayed which surly means its just gone on so why has it started on ep4 i have not seen it displayed before todays date so where are ep 123

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @steve5915

Catch It First refers to the fact that the episode is available on demand a week before it actually airs live on the channel, so you can see it before those who only get access to live Sky channels can. However once each episode goes up, it's only available for a set period of time (in this case 5 weeks). As there is only one episode a week that means episodes 1, 2 and 3 have already been on for 5 weeks and have now expired. It may be that if you've only recently joined the service you were too late to catch these before they went.

Hope that helps answer your question. If you have any more queries about how the service works, please start a new message (eg by going to the Entertainment section and clicking New Message), it just helps to stop threads like these getting filled up with other messages. Smiley Happy
0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

@steve5915 wrote:

hi

ok but this is saying catch it first - and its the first time i have seen this displayed which surly means its just gone on so why has it started on ep4 i have not seen it displayed before todays date so where are ep 123

@steve5915 it's not the first time it's been displayed. Every episode of The Leftovers have had it, starting back from the 9th September with episode one.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
steve5915
Regular Poster

ok thanks for the info but i go through all the catch up every day to see whats new and that includes september i just have never seen this displayed,

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

@steve5915 I can confirm that it has been there every week. That's how I first spotted it and it's why @DarylM has been posting each week when he has seen it.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
0 Thanks
steve5915
Regular Poster

ok thanks maybe i need to go to specsavers

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

And the season finale of The Leftovers is now available to watch a week early.
-----
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

The pilot episode of the Disney Channel's K.C. Undercover is now available as a 'See It First' preview (for the next 12 days).

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

All six episodes of the HBO true crime documentary series The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst are available as a 'See It First' preview for the next 20 days.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

The first episode of The Enfield Haunting is available to watch now before tonight's broadcast on Sky Living.  Get in!

I'd love it if they did this every week, but I'd guess it's just for the first episode.

0 Thanks