cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Re: 'See It First' preview alerts

Not technically a preview, but a UK online exclusive - Season 5 of Justified is now available on Now TV (and Sky On Demand) for the first time in the UK on any service (including TV and DVD).

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Episode 5 of The Leftovers is currently available in advance of its broadcast on Sky Atlantic.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Episode 6 of The Leftovers now available a week earlier than the broadcast date.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Episode 7 of The Leftovers already available to watch.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Episode 7 of The Leftovers is now available to view a week in advance of its broadcast on Sky Atlantic.

0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Episode 8 of The Leftovers is now available to watch.

artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Episode 9 of The Leftovers now up

-----
steve5915
Regular Poster

I have just gone to view this but it starts at ep4 where is ep 1 or the start ?

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @steve5915

The Leftovers is available on Catchup, which means each episode is made available for a certain number of days or weeks (in this case around weeks) from the date of first airing. After that time they expire. The number of days each episode has left is listed next to each one to help you plan your viewing. So unfortunately the first three episodes have already expired.
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@steve5915

Sorry, last post should have said around 5 weeks for new episodes of The Leftovers to remain in Catchup (as The Leftovers is a See It First, episodes are actually posted a week before they air live whereas most Catch Up content appears after airing).

If you have any other questions about how this works feel free to post them in a new thread, to help this thread stay on-topic.