cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

For the next 6 days you can watch the first episode of American Horror Story: Hotel before the new series begins broadcasting on Fox on October 20th.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supergirl is available to watch now before tonight's broadcast. 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The first episodes of Season 5 of Trollied and new sitcom After Hours are available before they're broadcast on Sky 1 tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 1 of Blindspot has been added before it airs tonight at 9pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM your topic is here. Sorry, I may have archived it by mistake!

Tom

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@DarylM your topic is here. Sorry, I may have archived it by mistake!

Tom

@Anonymous User oops! Smiley LOL just as long as you don't archive my topic by accident Smiley LOL

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Season 2 of The Knick begins on Sky Atlantic tonight.  Or you could watch the whole season as a boxset right now!

I now need to figure out how to resist watching the whole thing in one go...

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 1 of Vinyl is available to watch now - before it airs at 9pm tonight on Sky Atlantic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All six episodes of Alan Partridge's Mid Morning... season 2 are available to watch before episode one airs tonight on Sky Atlantic.