cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 4 of Veep has arrived before it airs on Sky Atlantic later (although episodes 3 and 5 aren't there just yet). 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

All eps of Veep are now available.

I'm impressed that they'll be available for over 100 days.  I thought they'd be there as a preview and then each ep would only be on catch up after they were aired (kinda like Car Share was on iPlayer).

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

7 Days In Hell - a spoof tennis 'mockumentary' - is available to watch now.

This is before it's shown on Sky Atlantic on Sunday and even before it's shown on HBO in America on Saturday!  (I believe there's an online sneak preview in the US as well).

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Post deleted

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Lenny Henrys Got The Blues is now available to watch before it is shown tonight at 10pm on Sky Arts.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Rats - Can't believe I missed 7 days in hell. Forgot about it. Smiley Sad

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 1 of You, Me And The Apocalypse is now available to watch before it is broadcast on Sky1 at 9pm tonight.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM wrote:

Episode 1 of You, Me And The Apocalypse is now available to watch before it is broadcast on Sky1 at 9pm tonight.

@DarylM @Anonymous User . Funny how it's listed as leaving today when it isn't, because it should be available on catch up after it has aired. Is it just down to the way the "see it first programs are listed/indexed?

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6 wrote:

Funny how it's listed as leaving today when it isn't, because it should be available on catch up after it has aired. Is it just down to the way the "see it first programs are listed/indexed?

@commanda6 the "See it first" should then be replaced the the "catchup" version tomorrow. At one point the see it firsts just stayed around, but most recently they leave on the night of broadcast.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6 yeah, what @Anonymous User said 🙂

Tom