cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 1 of Season 2 of The Frankenstein Chronicles is available to watch before it is broadcast on ITV Encore this Wednesday.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Cheers @DarylM thats brilliant. I thought they'd canned it after the first season so this wasn't on my radar at all.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AndyI was surprised they renewed it, but I loved the first run. Nice timing with Halloween too.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM Agreed, with 'that' ending I was a bit gutted when it appeared to be cancelled so I'm delighted to find its back. Wonder if Sean Bean makes it back? 

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Season 2 Episode 2 of The Frankenstein Chronicles is now available before it is broadcast next week.  Hopefully this means that each episode will be on demand early.

I'm not sure why episode 1 is listed twice, though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM wrote:

I'm not sure why episode 1 is listed twice, though.

Thank you for flagging, we're looking into this now.

**update** this is now resolved

Bobk
Scholar 2

For anyone who hasn't already spotted them, all six episodes of "The Tunnel", season 3 are now available.

Shame it's the final one:(

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Every episode of the current run of Sky Arts' Urban Myths are now available to watch before broadcast.

The whole of season 2 of High Maintenance has been made available as a boxset.

Good news for the impatient!

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

All of Season 2 of I'm Dying Up Here is now available to watch before the rest of the season is shown on Sky Atlantic.