cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Limitless ep. 1 is available before it airs tonight.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 3 of Houdini and Doyle is available to watch on demand before it airs next Thursday on ITV Encore.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gomorrah 2.1 is available a day early before tomorrows double bill at 9pm - watching it now :excited face:

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 1 of Craig Cash's new sitcom Rovers is available to preview before it starts next week on Sky1.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The first episode of Outcast (the new series from the creators of The Walking Dead) is now available to preview.  The series starts on June 7th exclusively on Fox, as the logo in the corner oh-so-helpfully informs us.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Banshee Season 4 started last night on Sky Atlantic.  But you can binge the entire season right now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM wrote:

The first episode of Outcast (the new series from the creators of The Walking Dead) is now available to preview.  The series starts on June 7th exclusively on Fox, as the logo in the corner oh-so-helpfully informs us.

@DarylM  caught up with the preview over the weekend.  I was really impressed, looking forward the series, what did you think?  I've read they've already commissioned a second seriesSmiley Happy

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I have not watched it myself.  I might try it when the series proper starts.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks for the heads up @Anonymous User sounds like it might be one to watch Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 1 of The Catch is available to preview before it's broadcast tonight on Sky Living.