cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast.

If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

98 REPLIES 98
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

All six episodes of the HBO true crime documentary series The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst are available as a 'See It First' preview for the next 20 days.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The first episode of The Enfield Haunting is available to watch now before tonight's broadcast on Sky Living.  Get in!

I'd love it if they did this every week, but I'd guess it's just for the first episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wish I'd watched the preview as live it buffers continually rendering it unwatchable here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM wrote:

The first episode of The Enfield Haunting is available to watch now before tonight's broadcast on Sky Living.  Get in!

I'd love it if they did this every week, but I'd guess it's just for the first episode.

@DarylM good news episodes 2 and 3 turned up this morning a week and two weeks early.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I'm watching Eps 2 & 3 of The Enfield Haunting now just in case it was a mistake!  Fantastic to have it all available at the bank holiday.  I'm enjoying the show - it is excellent and is surpassing my expectations.

(I don't think it was a mistake, but it's not often that things are available more than a week in advance)

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone who enjoyed The Enfield Haunting, a documentary about the real-life case is now available to preview.

Interview With A Poltergeist is available to view for the next 10 days before it is broadcast on Sky Living.  But you might want to watch all 3 episodes of The Enfield Haunting first!

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

You can watch Episode 1 of Season 5 of Strike Back right now before its 9pm showing tonight on Sky 1.

According to this message Episodes 1-4 should be available to watch on demand (shortly after Ep 1 airs?)

Eps 5-8 will be available on demand from 1st July.

Eps 9-10 will be available on demand from 29th July.

Hopefully this applies to Now TV and the video hasn't been put on here by mistake.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The first 4 episodes of Strike Back are now available to watch on demand.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episodes 6-8 of Strike Back are now available to watch on demand before they air on Sky 1.

Hopefully Episode 5 will be available shortly.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 5 of Strike Back is now available to watch on demand before it airs tonight at 9pm.