cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season/ Episode Selector on the web ????

So I log in on the website go to my watch list hoping to catch up on  Tin Star season 2 click on tin star Icon and find this (picture)  and NO WAY of access the season I want unless I click on this and go through at least 8 episodes this seems a bit STUPID that no season selector seems available, Netflix, Amazon, and most other online streaming services can manage  it  But I guess the MORONS at NOW TV want you to flick through every episode instead  of  going straight to it and this pleasure cost me £8  image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't personally use the NowTV website internet browser NowTV player, where all my devices tend to be streaming boxes.

However i read somewhere on the forum that either pressing the page down key or down directional arrow button on your PC keyboard will then allow you quicker access to the other Seasons or Episodes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't personally use the NowTV website internet browser NowTV player, where all my devices tend to be streaming boxes.

However i read somewhere on the forum that either pressing the page down key or down directional arrow button on your PC keyboard will then allow you quicker access to the other Seasons or Episodes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It all done now thanks got the tried the scroll bar it didn't work and the arrows did I hate it when websites changes things