cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 4 episodes 13 - 15 of the Blacklist cannot be played

Hi we have been enjoying the Blacklist but there are episodes that can’t be played. I have checked later episodes in the series and they seem fine. We tried to watch them yesterday and then tried again tonight. Is this the right place to report this and if so when will it be fixed?

many thanks 

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There are similar issues with Swat, season 1 episodes 21 and 22 for myself. Where on all devices I receive the something went wrong error message. Couldn't even download them on my iPad.

Decided to go onto Live chat and explain the situation, where I was transferred to level 2 for technical support. Who then told me there is a known issue across other episodes.

It might be best to on Live chat and let them know the episodes you are having issues with.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There are similar issues with Swat, season 1 episodes 21 and 22 for myself. Where on all devices I receive the something went wrong error message. Couldn't even download them on my iPad.

Decided to go onto Live chat and explain the situation, where I was transferred to level 2 for technical support. Who then told me there is a known issue across other episodes.

It might be best to on Live chat and let them know the episodes you are having issues with.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help