cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Addicted2Coffee
Advocate

Season 2 Of Bel - Air

Hi,

I am hoping that someone could help me please? I have NOW Entertainment package, so I have all the on demand plus the extra channels, so that means that I have the channel Peacocks. I have been wanting to watch season 2 of Bel - Air  but for some reason I am only able to watch season 1 which I have already watched, and I know that season 2 is out, so my question is; does anyone know why season 2 isn't showing up? Many thanks in advance for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Addicted2Coffee 

Not a clue, since Peacock had it's contract renewed in January and most of it's content going it is anyone's guess. 

If I were you send an email to sky viewer relations as they are the only team that can tell you either way. Something I haven't had a chance to do yet as I too want to see the new season. 

viewer r @ sky . uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Addicted2Coffee 

Not a clue, since Peacock had it's contract renewed in January and most of it's content going it is anyone's guess. 

If I were you send an email to sky viewer relations as they are the only team that can tell you either way. Something I haven't had a chance to do yet as I too want to see the new season. 

viewer r @ sky . uk (ensure no spaces)

Addicted2Coffee
Advocate

@gavs82008 Thank you for your reply and for the email address.

I will email them now and see if they reply back to me. If they do reply back to me would you like me to let you know what they have said? Again thank you for your help.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Addicted2Coffee 

Yes please bud, have just emailed them too. Will be interesting to see what replies we get!

RoyB
Legend

@Addicted2Coffee 

Even the Radio Times doesn’t know….

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwid3cPt5rv9AhUJYsAKHVOACC...

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Addicted2Coffee 

My reply from Sky which isn’t very promising!

Thank you for your further email regarding season 2 of Bel-Air.

There is not a confirmed date yet for when season 2 will arrive in the UK.

Martin_14
Expert

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

Very, very, very interesting! 

Now that really makes me wonder what’s going to happen with Peacock here. Considering it’s a show that was on weekly the day after the US. 

Waiting till May is a total joke! Do you think it’ll be done the same way as Chucky where they drop the whole season in one go?

Did wonder what channel it would have gone on as it’s not Sky Comedy material, so Max makes sense.

Martin_14
Expert

Yes I suspect so as a boxset, 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

One massive benefit could it be available in 5.1 sound unlike when it originally came on Peacock?