cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB
Legend

Search not working example on iPad, but same on my laptop

CA6B0447-BCA4-4E60-8A3C-3F105B62F515.jpeg

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

Hi @RoyB is it just the Simpsons or all searches? As I understand, The Simpsons isn't available on catch up, just live. If you go to 'all content' for Sky One it's not even listed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

Hi @RoyB is it just the Simpsons or all searches? As I understand, The Simpsons isn't available on catch up, just live. If you go to 'all content' for Sky One it's not even listed.

RoyB
Legend

@Saint1976 

Yes, other Searches seem to work OK. I didn’t realise The Simpsons was a special case.

I guess we will need Disney+ to reach the back catalogue for this show.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@RoyB yep Disney are slowly pulling all their content onto their own channel but I can live without another subscription for a while.

Until last autumn I was using 4od for my Simpsons fix until it was removed, although for some reason they do still have some random episodes available.