cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Search doesn’t find mighty ships

I”ve been using the search feature to find tv programmes that I’ve missed to watch later, but as hard as I try, search will not bring up mighty ships which is shown on discovery channel 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not familiar with this TV show and don't tend to watch the Discovery channel much to be honest and only found this TV programme by looking on the Sky TV Guide App on my Android phone.

Perhaps pop over to live chat to see if they know anymore about this TV show and when it will be available on their NowTV service.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I can't even find this TV show when directly going to the Discovery channel folder which suggests to me it's not available yet hence the reason you got no search results.

I have never seen this TV show but looking at the Sky TV Guide planner Season 7 Episode 1 is scheduled for tomorrow night (don't know if this is a rerun from a few days ago or a New & Exclusive).

If it's New & Exclusive i would expect S7 Ep1 to be added to catch up within 24hours from when it airs at 8pm tomorrow night.

Not sure about previous Seasons on Boxsets.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply, i watched this episode a day or two ago about the new cruise liner

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming that was via the Discovery live channel feed on NowTV ?

If that's the case then it sounds to me that NowTV are a little slow in adding this Episode to their catchup servers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes Discovery channel live on Now tv, i've checked Discovery uk website & this is series 7 i watched episode 1 about the build. ep 2 is the sea trials airing tomorrow night

https://www.discoveryuk.com/series/mighty-ships-2/?ss=7#episodes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thinking about it- i've watched Mighty ships before on Quest, i also noticed that there are 10 series of this programme, so maybe Quest get it first as the Google search brought up Discovery channel Canada which Quest get a lot of their programmes from

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not familiar with this TV show and don't tend to watch the Discovery channel much to be honest and only found this TV programme by looking on the Sky TV Guide App on my Android phone.

Perhaps pop over to live chat to see if they know anymore about this TV show and when it will be available on their NowTV service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found out through emailing support, that it's the usual rights issue