cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexM1
Occasional Poster

Seal Team Season 2 episode 10 onwards

Hi,

Can anyone help me find episode 10 onwards fro Season 2 of Seal team? It stops at 9!

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
8 Replies
Mark_Weinreb
Advocate 4

Re: Seal Team Season 2 episode 10 onwards

Hi, @AlexM1 I think you’ll find that Seal Team is on its Christmas Holiday. It should be be back in a few weeks.

Pablo2015
Occasional Poster

I was going to ask the same ? . Last episode finished on a very exciting note - it’s such a long wait!

0 Thanks
Bigdel
Occasional Poster

There are season 2 episodes 10 onwards advertised on the internet. Why have nowtv stopped at episode 9?

0 Thanks
Bigdel
Occasional Poster

CBS appear to be showing the whole second series in the USA,

0 Thanks
Thom77
Scholar 5

@AlexM1@Bigdel@Pablo2015@Mark_Weinreb

Check out the following website...... looks like Seal Team is back on 5th March in the UK:

https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

It has started back in the US, but I believe the US will be taking multiple breaks when they show it, so the UK broadcaster is probably waiting a while so they are able to make sure they can show it weekly (without any of the annoying breaks).

VR46
Occasional Poster

I know CBS have continued throughout and didn't stop over Christmas so apart from the scheduling monkies at Sky/NowTV I see no reason why it couldn't have run as well. However, I have just seen on CBS that they have now only run until episode 13 not further so my bad but even so.. 

I am X-SF myself so I have no idea why I even care about a TV show but I've really got into it as unfortuantely any British versions of such are really poor. :-(

Even though I have left the services I miss it like mad.. 

It would have been nice to have had some communication after episode 9 in the UK when it was aired to say as such e.g. a delay..

Will watch this space.. 

Cheers

VR46

schnapps Legend 3
Legend 3

According to a tweet that I seen on the NowTV Twitter Help Page to a customer,  they are saying Season 2b episode 10 returns on the 5th of March.

This seems to stack up what's currently showing on Geektown website for UK air dates. 

0 Thanks
JS92
First Poster

What were you in, and how long for?

0 Thanks