cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seal Team Season 2 episode 10 onwards

Hi,

Can anyone help me find episode 10 onwards fro Season 2 of Seal team? It stops at 9!

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User I think you’ll find that Seal Team is on its Christmas Holiday. It should be be back in a few weeks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was going to ask the same ? . Last episode finished on a very exciting note - it’s such a long wait!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are season 2 episodes 10 onwards advertised on the internet. Why have nowtv stopped at episode 9?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

CBS appear to be showing the whole second series in the USA,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Mark_Weinreb

Check out the following website...... looks like Seal Team is back on 5th March in the UK:

https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

It has started back in the US, but I believe the US will be taking multiple breaks when they show it, so the UK broadcaster is probably waiting a while so they are able to make sure they can show it weekly (without any of the annoying breaks).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know CBS have continued throughout and didn't stop over Christmas so apart from the scheduling monkies at Sky/NowTV I see no reason why it couldn't have run as well. However, I have just seen on CBS that they have now only run until episode 13 not further so my bad but even so.. 

I am X-SF myself so I have no idea why I even care about a TV show but I've really got into it as unfortuantely any British versions of such are really poor. 😞

Even though I have left the services I miss it like mad.. 

It would have been nice to have had some communication after episode 9 in the UK when it was aired to say as such e.g. a delay..

Will watch this space.. 

Cheers

VR46

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to a tweet that I seen on the NowTV Twitter Help Page to a customer,  they are saying Season 2b episode 10 returns on the 5th of March.

This seems to stack up what's currently showing on Geektown website for UK air dates. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What were you in, and how long for?