cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Saying I don’t have a subscription but when I click to get a subscription it’s says I already have o

Hii, my now tv isn’t working at all everytime I try to watch something after it shows that I don’t have a subscription so when I try to buy one it’s says that I do have one (which I do have one) does anyone know why it’s doing that and how I can fix it 

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Are you trying to buy a subscription on the same device that is telling you you don’t have a subscription? And what device, or devices, are involved here?

The usual reason for this sort of thing happening is that you are logged on a wrong account, but trying to buy the pass on a right account, or vice versa.

Can you double-check your logon details in each case?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To ask what could be a daft question, you are definitely logged in to NOW using your details with the active membership?

When you have launched the app after installing, you still need to scroll to the bottom to the "account" section which you will need to log in to. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been paying for movies etc per month and this is the 5th month running now where i log in to account on lap top etc but my account says no subscriptions, but i am paying for sports and movies

what do i do 

someone please help i am away most weekends now and need something to watch.

my log in works but its not connected to s

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sounds like you have another account with the same payment details.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help