cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SWAT Season 4 episode 2

Episode 2, Season 4 of SWAT was apparently shown on Sky one at 9pm Sunday, 6 June 2021 in the UK, however the listing for the episode does not appear on Now TV; in fact, the synopsis for next week’s episode is already there with “available Sunday” with no reference to the fact that they’ve jumped from episode 1 to episode 3.

I’ve done some internet searches & nobody seems to be commenting on this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 @Izzie-T 

Just seen that this episode is now available on catch-up.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Episodes can sometimes take up to 24 hours to be uploaded to on demand after airing. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-not-find-show-i-am-looking-for

If you’re trying to watch a show on catch up after it’s appeared on one of our TV channels, bear in mind that it can take up to 24 hours for an episode to be added after it was first broadcast

@Izzie-T can you check out when the episode will be avalaible to watch? Checking Sky TV it is already on demand to watch there. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

This is being looking into at present, will update you all.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 @Izzie-T 

Just seen that this episode is now available on catch-up.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Mark_Weinreb 

Cheers Mark

SWAT is one of my "very best" favourites and I've just started to watch season 4, so I was somewhat sad when it was reported that episode 2 was missing, especially as I thought episode 1 was a very good start to the new season.

Anyway, now that episode 2 is back in it's proper place a little bit of the world is now making sense again.

UK Bob

PS.  Now awaiting Chicago PD and 9-1-1.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Mark_Weinreb 

The SWAT S4 ep 2 is on platform now. 

Hi @ukbobboy 

can I please ask you to clarify below:

PS.  Now awaiting Chicago PD and 9-1-1.

Is it sth I need to check for you please? 

Thank you.

I am off tomorrow, will reply to you on Wednesday again. 

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Izzie-T 

Hi Izzie

When I posted, "PS. Now awaiting Chicago PD and 9-1-1", I meant awaiting the latest seasons for these shows, i.e. C - PD season 8 and 9-1-1 season 4, which as far as I could see were not yet available on NOW

You see, I had checked the Entertainment section almost weekly but there was no trailer or mention of C - PD or 9-1-1, so I presumed these shows were not yet available.

However, your post caused a little nagging in the back of my mind and so when I was watching something else on NOW I did a search and up popped C - PD S8, the whole season, which I am now binge watching (I'm now upto ep 5).

Still, I cannot find any sign of 9-1-1 so I that must be unavailable, unless you can say otherwise.

Anyway, thank you for the hint on C - PD because it would have come and gone without me even knowing about it .

UK Bob

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy 9-1-1 season 4 and 9-1-1: Lone Star season 2 are starting on Sky Witness on Monday 14 June. So you don’t have long to wait.

Info source: TV & Satellite Week.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Mark_Weinreb 

Cheers Mark

That is good to know and I'll no longer be "Wainting in Vain" ( a little B Marley).

UK Bob

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @ukbobboy 

I am sorry, you really lost me here. Chicago PD S8 is on platform as Catch up since Feb 2021, and the end date is 27/06/2021.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/chicago-pd/iYEQYZDoViN8PYEpVSzxHS/iYsxVP7b8bnXKNRkdtyFZJ/s...

Please let me know if this is what you meant?

Thank you.