cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SA vs Lions 2nd test full replay "on demand"

Got Nowtv to watch the lions series on demand, after struggling to find it last week I am now struggling to watch yesterdays rugby match without spoiling the result.  All that is on there is highlights or talkshows. Where is it?

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Going by the 1st test, the full match replay was added to NOW on Demand Sports service under the Rugby Union dedicated section either later on Sunday evening or early hours of Monday morning.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried to look in the same place and managed to watch the first one about this time last week. Just wasn't sure why the highlights were up first, surely that would require more editting?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Might be to do with the licence agreement in place, where they can't show the full replay until after 24 hours.

I am sure the first test full match replay wasn't up on the NOW on Demand service until late Sunday evening or early hours of Monday morning.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat. Doesn't appear to exist. I can't find the first full test either as a replay, in the hope that navigating to the 1st test would highlight the 2nd. Annoying 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

2nd test full match hasn't been added yet.

To find the 1st test match go to the dedicated Rugby Union on Sports Demand tab and not the Lions or Best of section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

It's not "On Demand", but, the Lions channel broadcast on Now TV is currently airing the full coverage, with the regular schedule now. Full Coverage started at 2130 Kick off is probably at 2230?

What gets on my nerves is that none of this information is made available. They must surely know when it will be aired again or available on demand well in advance.

Useless. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now 48 hours after kick off and the 2nd test still isn't available On Demand

How can it take this long to get it added?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If I’m not mistaken it can take up to 72 hours. Although each game is different and sometimes it can go up after 24 hours.

Just all down to rights.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, we subscribed specifically so we could see the lions, on catch up if necessary - ie the full game! So where is it?

I was able to find the full games for the lions tour 8 years ago when I was in Vietnam - but can't in the UK now with Now TV! Very very poor- breach of contract? 

Don't pretend that you're going to deliver and the don't....