cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

S.W.A.T season 5

I have been watching season 5 of S.W.A.t and then went to go to the next episode and it has been removed with no notice? I was about 4 episodes in. 

can you please explain or help?@ContentTeam 

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to the NOW App on my Android Tablet Season 5 will return tomorrow on Box sets (see screen shot below)

I am guessing it was temporarily removed because the licence rights ran out on Season 5 and will be renewed tomorrow.

Screenshot_2022-11-08-21-46-30.png

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

Very annoyingly the iPhone app doesn’t show when it’s returning. Just shows this 😡 haven’t checked my iPad though to see what it shows.

C3738C0F-EAAA-462C-BD43-E2AB0AF48121.png

Is this the same on your mobile? As I do remember that I used to see when boxsets would return. However more stupidly I can see when new episodes are going to be available 🤔 

@Simon-J is this how the iPhone app should work now? Can see days of new episodes, but not dates for returning seasons. Which I’m positive was there before.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

Yep same information on my Android smartphone where the NOW App says Season 5 available to watch from tomorrow.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 
Well I’ve just checked the app on my iPad, it’s definitely showing all date information. Nothing on my iPhone though 😡

@Simon-J my guess is that it’s an error, are you able to pass this onto the relevant team to investigate please? 😃

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help