cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ryder Cup Unwatchable due to pixellation

I’ve got 70meg broadband tested and tested and tested. I’ve reset router, now tv box, etc.  Reset connection . Cycled power.

still I get a picture that’s titally ridiculous and indecipherable. 

You guys need to up the resources committed to those channels. As it works fine on Netflix,  APple Tv, and even on Movies on Now TV.   

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to chip in and let NOW TV know that this isn't just an issue with NOW TV boxes.

This also happens to me using both the LG TV app and Xbox app. The reset advice is patronising.

Blocks of colour (red, green and blue) flashing up all over the screen. Pixelation noticeable especially in light parts of the screen. Dark patches appearing on the SS Golf channel only. 

Prime manage to stream the NFL without any issues. Why can't you do similar with your Sky Sports channels? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is still unwatchable. Have tried on Roku Stick and my standard Now TV box. I'm getting 56mg through my router so internet is not the issue. BBC iPlayer is fine, On Demand is fine, live TV especially sports is so blurry that it can't be viewed. I have restarted and reset the box, done a software download. Please can somebody from Now TV help and confirm / accept that there is an issue with the service?