cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Missing Episode

Where is Ru Paul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 4 Episode 8???

the new episode usually gets uploaded every Saturday. 

69 REPLIES 69
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It better be soon... Avoiding spoilers on the internet is an exercise in futility :L

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s now pretty much 2pm and still no upload. I only pay for Now Tv to watch this show, and I’ve already had the episode spoiled for me. I’m so frustrated with this awful service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i didn't manage to avoid spoilers despite trying REALLY hard either  - bullshirt on a stick... like the world's least delicious lollipop  (only ever so slightly paraphrased from movie 'the fundamentals of caring') 

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi everyone,

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch.

Unfortunately we're still waiting on the provider to send this to us. We've chased them for this, but are unable to give a solid timeframe yet.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we have an update please? RPDR is the only reason I have a subscription, so I will be cancelling and finding another method of viewing if it is not uploaded very shortly. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey everyone,

NOW have stated that they haven’t been provided the episode to upload which is why it isn’t available.

If like me you are trying to avoid spoilers I would recommend watching on YouTube instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response Jason.

You can see how frustrated the devoted RPDRAS fans are.

Hopefully it'll be posted soon, but in the meantime keep chasing!

Ta 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry @Jason-C but for a streaming service owning the local exclusive for an international show this is too little. I appreciate that this may be VH1's fault and that you have internal processes to deal with this. But in this digital era, particularly when the show in question has such a strong digital community, NowTV should have had a much bigger response. Start taggin publicly VH1 on Twitter and Instagram, make some noise, without turning bitter, but be more vocal. Nowadays highly followed accounts can do more than internal stakeholders.

In any case, this is poor quality and it erodes the confidence in the provider being able to actually manage important global releases (AKA: this would have never happened to Netflix).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As pointed out on another thread the listing for this episode is for Monday.

So not an unavoidable situation, but planned by the looks of it.

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/hmrhkf/rupauls-drag-race-all-stars--s4-e8-rupauls-drag-rac...