cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Red Button

Now tv needs to introduce the red button on Sky sports. As of the new season sky is showing more than one match at a time. But you need red button to watch different matches. 

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good Morning @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thank you both for your suggestions. As mentioned by @Anonymous User the issue is technical, and we are working on making red button content available to NOW TV customers. I will pass it along to the people who make the decisions and they can review both as options for the interim. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Good Morning @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thank you both for your suggestions. As mentioned by @Anonymous User the issue is technical, and we are working on making red button content available to NOW TV customers. I will pass it along to the people who make the decisions and they can review both as options for the interim. 

As my mother would say, "if you don't ask you'll never know" Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone confirm if the matches would be accessible if viewing on a laptop? I know via my ps4 there is no red button however if watching normal sky on their app you can access the other games 

(Norwich fan not Bolton sorry;-) )

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can anyone confirm if the matches would be accessible if viewing on a laptop? I know via my ps4 there is no red button however if watching normal sky on their app you can access the other games 

(Norwich fan not Bolton sorry;-) )

Not available on any platform, as for it being a technical issue is utter rubbish, it would quite simple to have placeholders for the red button channels and activate them as and when needed, if the IT department can’t implement a simple thing like that I’d seriously think about getting dishing some p45s out.