cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Recently added movies

How do I find what new movies have been added recently, the Recently added tab on my nowtv box and android app doesnt have date  order sorting so the only way I can see at the moment is to remember what was on the page the last time I looked and try to spot the things I dont remember seeing. Would make life so much easier if new ones were added at the front of the list i.e. todays premier 1st in list, yesterdays second etc etc.

Have I missed something and there is a sort setting somewhere ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately there is no setting, where you are at the mercy on how NowTV display the Recently Added Movies on their NowTV App on various platforms.

I have asked about this before and i am assuming it can't be that hard to list the movies descending from newest release in date order on the Recently Added section of the App.

What i tend to do is use this useful website linked below to check on what dates new movies arrive on NowTV during the month.

https://vodzilla.co/blog/coming-soon-to-now-tv/whats-coming-soon-to-sky-and-now-tv-in-january-2020/  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately there is no setting, where you are at the mercy on how NowTV display the Recently Added Movies on their NowTV App on various platforms.

I have asked about this before and i am assuming it can't be that hard to list the movies descending from newest release in date order on the Recently Added section of the App.

What i tend to do is use this useful website linked below to check on what dates new movies arrive on NowTV during the month.

https://vodzilla.co/blog/coming-soon-to-now-tv/whats-coming-soon-to-sky-and-now-tv-in-january-2020/  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This 'recently added movies' tab has now disappeared altogether?! We need this tab to know what's new. What has happened?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is an absolute joke. They got rid of the recently added section on the entertainment package, and it is rubbish now, so much more difficult to find new shows etc. And now they have removed the recently added section from movies. I don't know if anyone from Now TV reads these messages, but I've cancelled my movie subscription and will be doing the same with the entertainment package.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Not to worry, this was just a temporary change yesterday while the teams were shifting some things around. Recently Added was unavailable for about half an hour.

Thanks,

Jason