cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madamtoffee
Scholar

Recently Added

Is there a glitch? Each time I go into movies and look under recently added it is not showing the new releases, it appears to be stuck on  Coco.  None of the recently added films are in order, todays premiere is about 4 lines down, not that I want to watch it!

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@madamtoffee

Oh ok, thanks for letting us know it seems to be working fine here for us, what device is this happening on?

madamtoffee
Scholar

I am using the NOW Stick, Thanks

madamtoffee
Scholar

Actually just checked box and my laptop and recently added are showing as coco, father figures (which is correct for Friday) game night, black panther and then other older recently added. So appears to be all of my devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the issue of Recently Added disappearing from my TV also when it was there everything was jumbled up. It used to be brilliant but now it’s getting frustrating. It’s ok on my iPad but it’s not on my TV (I’m using an Apple TV 4K). Searching for films takes forever as they duplicate the same film in different categories, I recognise films by their image & can’t remember the title one’s I note that might be good. I have switched the whole system off & switched back on to no effect, my Apple unit is up to date on the software too. I have just signed up for my second year but may reconsider when this ends as some of the films going on are not that great, we need to see some blockbusters.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I say it’s ok on my iPad I mean Recently Added is there but still jumbled up & not in release date order.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hate the new format recently added films are old really old films.why the backwards change it worked perfectly .hoping it will change back otherwise I’m cancelling it’s useless now.

Veii
Advocate

Same here. There are 4 films that say they are "Today's Premiere" at the moment (Sunday 10 March) and I have no clue what has been added today, or yesterday, etc...

Using Now TV stick for On Demand movies. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on NOW TV essentially it's a memory test to find the most recently added film.

It's not good.

Please can we go back to the Recently Added section being in the order the film was added?

Please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same issue, using the Now TV app on a Samsung smart tv (and when I log in to my mobile app) - I've signed out, switched everything off and on, and still shows Coco and Father Figures as the newest films... any update on a fix please? It's been like this the last few days....