cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really odd behaviour

Hi,

So I have an Apple TV box which I’m signed into. And on that Apple TV box I have the now tv app installed. I’m signed in, and it’s showing that my entertainment and movie pass are valid. 

However, when I try to watch sky living on the live section, it acts as if I’m not signed in and gives me the advert to sign up, or restore through iTunes (I didn’t purchase through iTunes so this doesn’t work). All other channels work, and I can watch box sets that aren’t live from sky living. 

Its also weird because if I click on sky living, it shows different programs listed to when I navigate to another channel and then swipe through to sky living. 

Tryed to explain this on live chat to an advisor but no help and then disconnected twice due to technical issues so given up. 

Tried the usual signing out and in. Turning on and off. Any ideas?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the community. Sounds like it's an issue at NOW TV's end so I doubt doing anything at your end would sort it (and you seem to have done all the usual stuff anyway) so it really needs passing on to be looked at.

I'll tag a couple of NOW TV Team members @Tony-D @Anonymous User  but I don't know when they might be next on and there doesn't seem to be any NOW TV advisors on the forum right now so I'd suggest sending a message via the Get in Touch page 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for send a message option) and hopefully they will pass it on to be looked into. Alternately if you use Twitter maybe drop a tweet to 'at' NOWTVHelp

There's also another user with the same problem here in case you want to see if they are having any luck.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Purchased-through-itunes-Restore/m-p/471797/highlight/false#M7516

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply! I’ll send them a message when I get a minute and see if they can help. 

Thanks again.