cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Real Time With Bill Maher

The new Season of Real Time With Bill Maher started last Friday (17 Jan 2020) but there is no sign of the show on the app, the whole show not just the latest episode.

Real Time is half the reason I have Now TV so needless to say this is disappointing.

Will the new season be available on Now TV?

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! It better be coming back to Now TV! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm looking for this too? Does NowTV comment here ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't think so, it's useless, where can we get answers.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

From 12noon on Monday 27th January, Sky/Now TV will have the new Sky Comedy channel and checking my latest TV Mag' it shows a new edition of Real Time with Bill Maher at 11.45pm on Monday 27th on this new channel.......so not long to wait.

You could watch live at that time or I'm sure it will be on catch-up soon afterwards and you could get it at a more reasonable time from the Tuesday onwards???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is it so late? It started 17th Jan. This is 10 days overdue. Given that the show is based largely on politics, then 10 days late makes it pointless.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Rather than stick it on Sky Atlantic, I guess they were always going to wait to put it on the new Comedy channel that launches today, so as you are saying about 10days behind the US.  Unless during it's run they try some scheduling tweaks to get future episodes a bit nearer to the US showing??

IF the US broadcast of this show takes a broadcast break (a week with no episode) then maybe that will let the UK get a bit closer???????

Anonymous User
Not applicable
They simply have to start with the most recent episode regardless of when
the season started in the US.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly

The episode that got put on Now TV today is from 17th Jan. Far too long delay. Please put episode 2 today too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh for God's sake. How do we inform them that this is like recording sky
news and watching it next week?