cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reached download limit

I have downloaded a movie more than  2 times when does this reset? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It gets reset after 30 days.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline

You can download each show episode, movie or sports event twice.

Each time you download you get 30 days to watch. You can watch as many times as you like for 48 hours after you start watching before your download gets deleted at the end of your 30 days.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It gets reset after 30 days.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline

You can download each show episode, movie or sports event twice.

Each time you download you get 30 days to watch. You can watch as many times as you like for 48 hours after you start watching before your download gets deleted at the end of your 30 days.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

On that same link, I read:-

How long can I watch my downloads for?

You’ve got 30 days to watch a download before it’s deleted. Once you start watching your download, you can watch as many times as you like in the next 48 hours before it's deleted at the end of your 30 days.

After your download’s been deleted, you can download it one more time for another 30 day period.

I would interpret this last sentence to mean that a third download, on the account used for the first two downloads, is a permanent no-no, no matter how long you wait.

BICBW…

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.