cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re pic quality

The picture quality is very poor. Do not buy the stick or box and just download the now tv app from play store into your Android devices and if you have a Chromecast use the cast option icon at the top of the screen when launched programme. The picture quality is far better and it does not keep stopping and buffering or loading. I do this. I have a Chromecast ultra. The only thing is you can't stream normal freebies channels from app nor can you use pause or rewind features with the live tv channels

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I have to say I have never experienced this problem.  I have been watching Now TV Cinema daily on two Smart Boxes for 18 months and I have never had any buffering or stopping.  The picture quality is always excellent, even though my available Broadband speed is only 11 Mbps downstream.  One of the Smart Boxes is connected by ethernet cable and the other one is connected via wifi.  They are both equally good.

I have a Chromecast connected to my TV set, but I do not use it for Now TV because it would use up one of my four permitted devices.  I have two Smart Boxes (in different rooms), an Android phone and an iPad.  That makes four devices, so I can't have any more.

If you are using wifi, you might get better results by using a direct cable connection to your router if that is possible.

Good luck.

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree with @Anonymous User

No issues here on the Smart box.