cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ray Donovan

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to watch season 6 of Ray Donovan and for some reason I cant see any episodes at all on the apps on my xbox and also on my tv but I can watch any season or episode on my mobile phone.  Can anyone advise on why this is please?  Thanks in advance for any help offered.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Might be an issue with the missing season at NowTV's end with the Xbox platform.

Can only suggest try the basic stuff to see if the season 6 and the three current episodes appear, which is reboot both your router and Xbox, and if that doesn't help then maybe try a delete and re install of the NowTV App to see if that makes any difference.

Which Xbox model are you using, where i will get @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team to investigate further ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Schnaps

Thanks for the advice. I tried removing the app from the TV and that didnt seem to work. I will try and reset the routher and see if thats helps. Its an xbox 360.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I doubt re booting your router will work, but there is no harm in trying.

Season 6 Ep 1 to Ep3 is showing on all my devices, i.e. nowtv boxes, nowtv app on my Android phone, windows tablet where i watched Ep3 on my nowtv box about an hour ago.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah its worth a shot. I think i may habe to update the apps or something. Not sure. Ill figure it out eventually. Thanks again.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Reading your first post again, did you also say that season 6 is missing on the NowTV App on either your LG or Samsung smart TV or have i read it wrong and it's only your Xbox 360 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah there are no episodes at all and it doesnt even come up in the search section on either the tv or xbox. All 6 seasons are on the app on my phone though. Strange as its the same app🤔