cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Question about catch up (if you miss a show)

Hello, a lot of shows on Nat Geo I would love to watch live and in real time as they air. However, because of a busy schedule I can't watch the shows/episodes I want when they are showing in real time. Is it possible to watch them after they have aired somehow? Like some sort of catch up? For Nat Geo, I can't find the episodes of Air Crash Investigation that aired a week ago to watch.  I can only find much older seasons when I search.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

National Geographic is not a channel with which I watch much content and Air Crash Investigation not a show I've ever seen, but in general with Now TV and new shows that air on the service, you will get at least 30days of catch-up for episodes (maybe longer in some cases depending on particular rights), but this is the case for NEW stuff......IF you are watching episodes from a repeated older season then these don't come with catch-up.  Hence, those episodes of ACI that you watched recently, was that a brand new season to the UK or was it maybe a repeat that has already been broadcast????

With the older stuff it would then depend on what rights Now TV might have to those older boxset seasons, it is often the case for some shows that Now TV don't have all the seasons at one time....they may have some older seasons of a show and nothing particularly new, or vice versa.

In general, for older repeated stuff on 'live' Now TV channels (where they don't also have the boxset rights) then you do need to watch them live.  Although, for those folk who take their Now TV via BT TV, they can record things.