cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Question about GOT on NOWtv

Hi all,

I have been trying to load the home page of Now TV to watch Game of Thrones. It keeps saying that the episode will air tomorrow, when it airs today. When I tried to watch the last episode when it aired, it took me ages to get it working and I missed the first 10 mins of the episode. I am using safari on a Macbook. Any ideas on how I can get the episode to show up when it airs?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Are you looking to watch GOT S8 Ep3 live at 2.00am this morning or after it airs live on catch up ?

S8 Ep3 should be on catch up at around 3.35 am today (according to the NowTV App on my Android phone).

If you are looking to watch this episode live at 2.00 am, then there should be a Watch Live entertainment section on the NowTV website.

I don't use a Macbook with Safari, but i would have assumed the layout would be similar to a PC using MS Edge which i use.

See if there is a Menu button towards the top left of your screen whilst here on the forum, click on it and from the drop down options if it doesn't offer you Watch Live Entertainment, then just select Entertainment.

Once the entertainment page opens, scroll to bottom of the screen where hopefully you see a Watch Live section with a row of live channel thumbnail pictures.

Move to the right until you reach Sky Atlantic and click on it, where hopefully it will start playing live TV.

If that doesn't work, when you open up the main entertainment page, see if there is an orange box marked TV Guide somewhere towards the top right of the entertainment screen and click on it.

Then hopefully a new page will appear showing the Now & Next Live TV, scroll down to Sky Atlantic and click on the thumbnail image saying live.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI Jessie, I have the same problem.

I'm feeling cheated because I only signed up to watch GoT, and a 2 day delay is a long time when the internet is full of people that want to spam spoilers!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Are you looking to watch GOT S8 Ep3 live at 2.00am this morning or after it airs live on catch up ?

S8 Ep3 should be on catch up at around 3.35 am today (according to the NowTV App on my Android phone).

If you are looking to watch this episode live at 2.00 am, then there should be a Watch Live entertainment section on the NowTV website.

I don't use a Macbook with Safari, but i would have assumed the layout would be similar to a PC using MS Edge which i use.

See if there is a Menu button towards the top left of your screen whilst here on the forum, click on it and from the drop down options if it doesn't offer you Watch Live Entertainment, then just select Entertainment.

Once the entertainment page opens, scroll to bottom of the screen where hopefully you see a Watch Live section with a row of live channel thumbnail pictures.

Move to the right until you reach Sky Atlantic and click on it, where hopefully it will start playing live TV.

If that doesn't work, when you open up the main entertainment page, see if there is an orange box marked TV Guide somewhere towards the top right of the entertainment screen and click on it.

Then hopefully a new page will appear showing the Now & Next Live TV, scroll down to Sky Atlantic and click on the thumbnail image saying live.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks so much! I have done what you suggested, gone to the live part, and it seems to be working! 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, woke up at 2am to watch live and it is saying i can't watch it due to being outside the country, i'm in the UK at home. worked fine last week it's very frustating, feeling completely done over by NOW TV right now. Cant load on my PS4 / MACBOOK / APPLE TV or my phone!!